BACK-TO-BACK FLEXIBLE BENCH
Formaspace FLX is a component welded, steel framed lab bench that ships knock-down (flat packed for easier shipping). It assembles with only 6 bolts! This bench is a game changer for the industry because it was designed & engineered specifically to address common issues in the lab environment. Visible electrical cords are hidden along with services in wire management troughs. FLX is designed to work with overhead service panels and routing service lines from above or below. Single configuration parts are designed to be universal for ease of use and installation. Back-to-back configurations require only a worksurface and a support frame with 2 legs. The FLX system will help reduce cost in both freight and installation while maximizing space & efficiency. Labs with FLX can be repurposed and reconfigured quickly & easily.
Custom configure your FLX lab bench through shelving, surfaces, cabinetry, and parts.
- Front & rear legs are height adjustable with adjustable leg kits. Overall height is 84”
- Worksurface height range of 30” to 42” using adjustable legs.
- 3 depths of worksurfaces (24”, 30”, 36”) & 3 widths of workbenches(48”, 60”, 72”).
- Adjustable shelves using slotted brackets.
- Adding back-to-back users is optional & cost effective.
- Ships knock-down (flat packed) for reduced freight cost.
- Ease of routing services from above or below.
- Power is routed in the unit & requires a power strip.
- Wire management included via wire troughs (2 above, 1 below).
- Services & wire management troughs also serve as rear spreaders.
- Designed to work with overhead service panels.
- 9 countertop & 16 powder coat finish options.
- Easy installation and reconfiguration.
Add accessories to your FLX bench to increase system functionality.
Power Strip | Monitor Arm | Sink | Faucet | Grommet | CPU Bracket | Light
The rack we ordered was amazing and was built quickly to arrive within 2-3 weeks after ordering. It was unbelievably easy to assemble and yet it is very sturdy. I 100% would never buy from another company as long as Formaspace is around.
– R. Smith, United States Air Force - Beale AFB
I recommend Formaspace because they are reliable, timely, and they keep promises.
– J. Garzon, Aviall, A Boeing Company
It's a good clean and solid design, with numerous variations that can go in any space!
– J. Hammil, Motorcarparts of America
Nice product and customer support!
– M. Dodge, Golden History Museums
The product is high quality, at a reasonable price and the customer service is excellent!