Full Stack Developer
Formaspace – Austin, TX
Formaspace offers you an excellent opportunity to develop exciting web features and platforms. You’ll have the opportunity to work with an intelligent, fun and dynamic team by developing projects that will enhance your professional portfolio.
- Launch new web pages, WordPress plugins/add-ons, HTML emails, etc;
- Maintain three WordPress websites;
- Maintain internally developed tools & web applications such as live chat, 3DConfigure, etc.
- Maintain PHP based CRM system and help company migrate to MS SQL-based or Oracle-based ERP system;
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting concept designs to visual web elements;
- Properly document details upon project completion;
- Communicate professionally and effectively;
- Ability to work independently and meet assigned deadlines;
- Consistently learn and apply new, emerging technologies (curiosity and self-taught learning is encouraged);
- Conduct web research to solve problems
- 3 – 5 years’ front & back-end development experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and commitment to curiosity
- Strong experience using PHP, HTML5, CSS3, and etc.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of design
- Design overall architecture of the web application
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
The following skills, while not required, would be valued:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Graphic design experience; Photoshop or Illustrator is a plus
- Experience with creating web & mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Understanding of Google Analytics API, Mailchimp API, etc.
- Understanding of local and cloud servers, and virtual machines
Your code should be modular, efficient, and easy to understand by other developers. You might be interacting with remote team members. This is a full-time position, and you will be reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Depends on experience (medical, dental, vision, 401K, 15 days PTO & more)
For consideration, please apply here with a cover letter, website projects, attachment of a recent resume and other supporting documents. Please let us know why you are a great fit for this role and avoid copy & paste cover-letters since your first impression starts with a cover letter.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer. Formaspace is an equal opportunity employer. Formaspace is a Drug-Free Workplace.